Difference between revisions of "The Rules"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Initial addition. Used to be on Standard8's pages. Source unknown (well, don't remember!))
Latest revision as of 20:37, 15 April 2019
- The Tower Captain Always Makes The Rules.
- The rules are subject to change at anytime without notice.
- No bellringer can possibly know all the rules. Nearly all Tower Captains are born with this knowledge.
- If the Tower Captain suspects the bellringers of knowing any of the rules, he may change any, or all, of the rules
- The Tower Captain Is Never Wrong.
- If the Tower Captain is wrong, it is because of a misunderstanding which was a direct result of something the bellringers did wrong.
- If rule 2a applies, the bellringers must apologise immediately for causing the misunderstanding.
- The Tower Captain Can Change Their Mind At Any Given Point In Time.
- The bellringers must never change their minds without express written consent from the Tower Captain.
- The Tower Captain Has Every Right To Be Angry Or Upset At Any Time.
- The bellringers must be calm at all times, unless the Tower Captain wants them to be angry or upset.
- The Tower Captain must under no circumstances let the bellringers know if he wants them to be angry or upset.
- Any Attempt By The Bellringers To Change Any Of These Rules Could Result In Ringing Properly.