The Egloshayle Ringers
Egloshayle Ringers (Roud 1163) was collected by The Revd Sabine Baring-Gould from John Martyn, shoemaker, of Milton Abbott, who learnt it from his wife's uncle, who died in 1868 and was a ringer of St Kew. The ringers mentioned in the song now lie in the graveyard at Egloshayle, where their headstones can be found: Humphry Craddock d. 1839; John Ellery d. 1859, aged 85; Thomas Cleave d. 1821, aged 78; John Pollard d. 1825, aged 71; John Goodfellow d. 1846, aged 80.
Here is another version of the song that has a chorus.
Chorus: Lanlivery men, St. Tudy men, St. Mabyn and St. Kew, But these five boys from Egloshayle could all the rest out-do.