Ringing Roadshows are held about every second year, providing somewhere for ringing organisations and vendors a place to exhibit. It is also an opportunity for many ringers to meet, and is the largest gathering for ringers everywhere.
Things to do throughout the day include:
- Getting your ringers' shopping/ christmas shopping completed at the start of September
- Having a go on a mini-ring or handbells
- Attending the seminars and just having an enjoyable day out.
At the 2008 Roadshow the following exhibits and activities were available:
- Various Central Council Committees
- The Ringing World - purchasing some of their items (mugs, diary, newspaper)
- Individual Ringing societies, guilds and bell restoration fundraisers
- Bellhangers and founders displaying some of the work they have done (including actual whole rehangs at the roadshow!!!
- Bells and Bell Ringing accessories - muffles, clothing, ropes, jewellery
- Handbell ringing - Hand Bell Ringers of Great Britain
- Mini-rings campaniles and simulators to try your hand at!
- Ringing software, recordings, videos, music, teaching aids and publications
- Ringing artwork